We are looking for talented motivated calibers who are committed to deliver our customers with a unique experience
*We only review resumes and applications submitted through the website
Weight is proportional with Height.
Height not less than 158 cm and medically fit.
Positive and customer centric attitude.
Educational level not less than high school.
Age from 18 to 26 without experience up to 32 with experience.
Fluent English is a must, second language is highly recommended.
If you find yourself having these qualifications, do not hesitate to apply.
A recent photo must be attached with the application.
Application will be through the company website.
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Successful candidate will ensure all Fly Egypt flights are planned and conducted in a safe and economical manner in accordance with ECAA and FlyEgypt regulations. Brief flight crew on any aspect that may affect the safety of the flight. Monitor FlyEgypt aircraft while in-flight and assist or advise the flight crew where required.
Your responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
Preparation of flight plans containing information such as maximum allowable takeoff and landing weights, weather reports, airfield conditions, NOTAMS and many other informational components required for the safe completion of flight
Computing the amount of fuel required for the safe completion of flight according to aircraft type, distance of flight, maintenance limitations, weather conditions, fuel tankering policy based on fuel cost and minimum fuel requirements prescribed in the Operations Manual Part A and by the E.C.A.A.
Analysing and evaluating usability of airports operating hours, fire coverage, LCN etc… meteorological information to determine potential hazards to safety of flight and to select the most desirable and economic route
Liaising with maintenance for any M.E.L. items, which may affect the performance of the aircraft being planned. Obtaining payload data from the handling agents to produce the operational flight plan
Updating the pilot in command of significant changes to weather or flight plan and recommends flight plan alternates, such as changing course, altitude (Flight Level) and if required en-route landings.
Make all required flight documentation available to the flight crew at outstations and briefing the flight crew of any irregularities they may encounter on the flight.
Adhering to ATC regulations and company policy.
He / She will have undergone extensive training to have earned a Flight Dispatchers license and participates in frequent and detailed recurrent training courses covering aircraft systems, company operations policy, meteorology, E.C.A.A. regulations to maintain their licence as required by E.C.A.A.
Flight dispatcher License issued by Egyptian Civil Aviation Authority
Age between 21 and 30 Years
Minimum 2 Years Professional experience in the same role
Computer literate and fluent in English language
Ability to work effectively in a high pressure environment
Quick, urgent problem resolution
Willing to work on shifts (Day/Night/Weekends and Holidays)
Ability to work as part of a team
How to Apply:
Application through website www.flyegypt.com.eg
Applications in person will not be considered
1- The GSC at each airport shall conduct the following daily: -
(1) A review of all security-related functions for effectiveness and compliance with applicable Security Regulations, the Aircraft Operator's Security Program, and applicable Security Directives according to the current Threat Assessment.
(2) Immediate initiation of corrective action for each instance of noncompliance with the applicable Security Regulations, the Aircraft Operator's Security Program, and applicable Security Directives. At foreign airports where such security measures are provided by an agency or contractor, the aircraft operator shall notify the ECAA for assistance in resolving noncompliance issues.
2- Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Reports Directly to the Company’s Security Director.
- In Accordance To the Provision of the Company’s Security Program he/she shall:-
(1) Ensure the Effectiveness Of the search and screening of the (PAX, cabin, hold baggage & Catering).
(2) Immediate and ongoing patch for cases of noncompliance with Fly Egypt Security program, security legislation, regulation.
(3) Make sure the implementation of the percentage of Physical search of the (PAX, her/his baggage) according to the threat level.
(4) Monitoring Passengers since checking until boarding gate.
(5) Ensure the Sterility of the departure hall before entrance of PAX.
(6) Control the Screened (PAX, her/his baggage & Catering).
(7) Assist the Cabin Crew- if requested –in implementing the A/C Search.
(8) Control the Access to the A/C.
(9) Ensure the Protection of the Secured Hold Baggage.
(10) Coordinate With all Relevant Entities, the Security measures and controls required For Each Flight According to the Current Threat Level.
(11) Report All Observed Security Concerns and /Or Breach, and Ensures the Immediate Rectification,
(12) Share and, Discretely Communicate the Security Issues and Information.
(13) Fills in and signs the Security Release Form and present it to the Pilot –in-Command for his signature following ensuring that every element of the flight has been effectively subjected to the security measures and controls appropriate to the current threat level.
(1) University degree.
(2) English proficiency.
(3) Position of Military service.
(4) Physical, Psychological, Mental Fitness.
(5) Good appearance.
(6) Have a sound Aviation General Knowledge.
(7) Age not more than 35years.
(8) Have A Clear Criminal Background Check.
(9) Basic Knowledge of Aviation Security Regulations, Measures and Procedures.